Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Helo dearest..i think most of you guys still in a festive mood like me...still dalam bayang-bayang cuti ja..but rania still in holiday so consider myself on a break for sending her and picking her up at school..hehehe.
Within the chinese new year holiday we went out for dinner almost everynite but didnt have the energy to take any picture.But of course i did some LO for myself...
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Graphics for Chinese New year Comments
Friday, January 23, 2009
Eating lunch after school
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Been searching a house like crazy...call and see the house can be so exausting dont you guys think so...hmmm let takes some fresh air and enjoy the green around you....Im using the kit "Autumn Leaves" from Scrap-n-Crop.com thanks val.....
Monday, January 19, 2009
'WARNING FROM POLICE - BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR VEHICLE--NEW WAY TO DO CARJACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)'
Heads up everyone! Please, keep this circulating. .. You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. You st art the engine and shift into Reverse. When you look into the rear-view mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view. When you reach the back of your car; that is when the carjackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car. And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys. Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!
BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.
If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away. Remove the paper later. And be thankful that you read this e-mail. I hope you will forward this to friends and family, especially to women. A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands. Please keep this going This might happen to you, take care!!!
Sunday, January 18, 2009
oh yah yesterday my parcel of goodies just arrived...for those who ordered sabar ah....heheh...its like a box of candy when i received this...
ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED DO EMAIL ME : email@example.com
For customers in KK can meet up ....
Saturday, January 17, 2009
All my shoutmix missing and feedjit also....and my blinkies....geramnya.....any why in the hell...all of them di bawah ni...not di tepi...adih...Buta IT betul la...
By the way i manage to do 1 LO and and Altered calendar..actually the calendar is my very first project..its been about 2 months ago already but didnt dare to post...i think its not good la..kekeke...let you guys be the judge la bah kan...
Friday, January 16, 2009
SOOO I bought her car seat...and boy its not cheap..mau tekeluar bijik mata..first i went to cp...carseat there uda la buruk and yet mahal cam gila...rm 300 above..adih..dih..beyond my budget...so i went to kk toys..in the rain...Heavy rain ok..in api2 centre..sib baik dapat parking rite infront of the store.To make things short i ran down from the car and straight to the store...went upstairs and wallla..i saw this simple carseat and very the like "burberry brand" (me with the brand.So...i called the boy working there....HELOOOO.....(kuat since the boy i think day dreaming) how much is that...its rm199.90 kak...wah ngam my budget ...heheh so i grab it without any doubt..asked him about how to use it...so far so good...
So i got so excited i went straigth home...and bring my little amui to supermarket to buy her pampers and of course trying her new car seat.so far she didnt bising2 and duduk diam2 ..hehehe i know its worth buying...im happy..my shopping is a success...oh yah by the way......Giant Indah Permai.....TERBAKAR....i was shocked....ergh..terpaksa p beli sanaaaa Lintas Supermarket(ngam timing baru buka on the other side)..heheh selamat i dont have to go to 1b to buy the pampers.....
Little "amui" with her new car seat (FAIR World)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
RULES:~ Bold the statements that are true for you. Italicise the statements that you wish are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test.
~I miss somebody right now. - My old time friend in KL ...
I love vacation. - Love it...
I bake a cake. - Yes i baked...heheh..surprised??
I do not watch TV these days.
I wear glasses or contact lenses. - Yes nigth time when i have to drive.(rabun malam bah sa)
I love to play video games.
I am married.
I have tried marijuana.
I still love with my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
I have been in a threesome.
I believe honesty is usually the best policy. - Yes, even though it will hurt you sometimes..
I have changed mentally over the last year. -Mentally stronger and wiser
I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
I curse.Yes i do curse when someone got my nerve ...im not angel..
I’m totally smart.
I’ve broken someone’s bones. Long story...(bXXXX)
I’m paranoid sometimes. - All the time...with my kids..
I don't like staying at home alone,
I would get plastic surgery
I need money right now. - Too stach up my Scrapbooking stuff
I would lurve a Hot yummy choclate cake with ice cream on top
I love sushi. -
I talk really, really fast.
I am a millionaire.
I have long hair.
I have lost money in Las Vegas.
I have at least one sibling. - Four brothers.
I have worn fake hair/fingernails /eyelashes in the past. - Yes..those days..but still wearing fake eyelashes now
I couldn’t survive without Caller ID. -
I like the way I look. -
I am usually pessimistic.
I have a lot of mood swings. Yes during the P day..hey couldnt do anything..
I have a hidden talent. - I sing!
I have a lot of friends. -
I am currently single .
I have pecked someone of the same sex.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
I love to shop. - Shopperholic here
I don't hate anyone.
I am a pretty good dancer. -
I love sex.
I have a cell phone. -
I believe in God.
I watch MTV on a daily basis.
I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
I’ve rejected someone before.
I want to have children in the future. -
I have changed a diaper before.
I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
I am not allergic to anything.
I have a lot to learn.
I’m shy around members of the opposite sex. -
I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
I have tried alcohol before.
I own the South Park movie.
I would die for my best friend.
I love to chat (YM/MSN/etc..) -
I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. -
I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
I am happy at this moment.
I’m obsessed with girls.
I’m obsessed with boys.
I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
I study for tests most of the time.
I am comfortable with who I am right now. -
I am what I am.
I have more than just my ears pierced.Yes belly button..kekeke
I walk barefoot wherever I can.
I have jumped off a bridge.
I love sea turtles. -
I spend ridiculous money on scrapping.
Plan on achieving a major goal/dream. -
I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
I hate office jobs. -
I love sci-fi movies.
I went college out of state. -
I like sausages.
I love kisses.
I fall for the worst people.
I can’t live without black eyeliner.
I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
I usually like covers better than originals.
I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.
I have ridden/owned a horse.
I still have every journal I’ve written in.
I can’t stick to a diet. -
I talk in my sleep.
I wear a toe ring.
I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
I am a caffeine junkie.
I have kids.
I feel sad sometimes.
I’m an artist.
I only clean my room when necessary.
I am an adrenaline junkie.
I love being happy.
I am on diet.
Here it goes...would love to tag..shana,vivs,renoa,jazz and hannie....take care all..
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Raining in the early morning......
Rihana with Grandma
The Girls with Anty Glamer during BBQ
Little Mizan...bff son..isnt he adorable..mau kubit ni tau...
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Between last nite , suddenly my arty mood came and wasting no time i sat down at scrap table and start to scrappin within an hour tadaaaaa....2 LO ..wow...i was happy and sleepy at the same time...when i looked the time..woooo...its past my bed time.But really enjoyed it though ...Simple Lo for simple me...
Friday, January 9, 2009
ok lets start ..shall we...
1) Where and when was your last kiss?At home ..last nite....shhhxxx winks***
2) What color underwear/boxers/thong wearing now?- ;P
3) What are you listening to right now?- Kampung boy (sound) cartoon..other side of the room
4) Whats your favorite number?- 2
5) What was the last thing you ate?- Peanut butter cookies..yummy....slurp..
6) When was the last time you smiled?- a few second ago..when little rihana talk to me..
7) How is the weather right now?- raining and clowdy
(8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?- Hubby
9) What is your worst habit?- Over spent
(10) Do you drink?- i drink water ....
12) When was the last time, if ever, you blacked out?- 2 years ago..gave birth to rihana..c-section
13.) Girlfriend/Boyfriend?- Im married ...daaaa
14) Your Hair color?- brown
15) Eye Color?- dark brown
16) Do you wear contacts?- Nope...perfect eye sight
17) Favorite day?- weekendsssss
18) Favorite Month?- December a lot of holidaysssss
19) Have you ever cried for no reason?-yeah...watching oprah.
20) What was the last movie you watched?- The woman..nice movie.
21) Favorite Day of the Year?-My daughters bday
22) Are you too shy to ask someone out?- nope..
23) Last advice you received?- Jimat-jimat sikit ahhh....
24) What was the highlight of your weekend?- Last week..hmmm...a lot ..
25) Chocolate or Vanilla?- Im a Vanilla person
26) What is the last text message you received?-So far no news (about the house) from hubby..
27) What is the last text message sent?- Are we goin out tonite b?
28) Who was the last person you call?- my mom
29) What was the last sports game you watched?- volleyball
30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?- 2 years ago..at hospital
31) Favorite movies?- Sex and the city
32) Favorite football Team?- ARSENAL Im the Gunners
33) What were you doing before this?- Sleeping
34) Any pets?- Nope
35) Favorite Drink?- Nescafe Ping satu!!
36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?- Salted please
37) Dogs or cats?- No....
38) Favorite flower?- Tulip
39) When was the last time you got in trouble?- mayb 20 years ago...
40) Have you ever loved someone?- Im married to him...
41) Who would you like to see right now?- My long time friendssss
42) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?- Yes...till now my bff..(rozaina)
43) Have you ever fired a gun?- Yeah...when i was primary 2 (with dad hunting) tu pun kena pegang....takut....
44) Do you like to travel by plane?-yeahaaa
45) What websites do you go to frequently besides friendster?- facebook
46). If you could be with anybody right now who would it be?-Kimora Lee Simmons
47) How many pillows do you sleep with?- 4
48) Are you missing someone?- Nope
49) How was your day?- Hectic and loud
Thursday, January 8, 2009
As usual puting ndak lepas
Simple LO for Kak Saira
old town cafe with family
me and rania( so gemuk oh me hiazzz)
Old town cafe....
Spice Garden DJuncition
Uncle and anty wedding anniversary
the band behind us....with cuzzy atong
More pic at my facebook...add me ratna halim...